An eight,000-square-foot colonial at 221 Dryden Lane was listed in 2015 for $3.49 million but never bought. Buckingham stated the house would attraction to households seeking to be within the Collegiate and Douglas Freeman high school districts. He said the property’s acreage also would entice buyers wanting a secluded setting with access to nearby Chippenham Parkway.
- Click the hyperlinks below to see properties for sale within the neighbourhoods exterior of Edmonton.
- The compensation we obtain from advertisers does not influence the suggestions or recommendation our editorial staff supplies in our articles or in any other case impression any of the editorial content on Forbes Advisor.
- A pastel-colored wood walkway leads from the home to the studio.
- And the control you need when making the most important buy of your life.
- Coldwell Banker affiliated agents know the worth of home, the place we lengthy for at the finish of the day,